amber create command (Re: Problem with grunt-init (was: Re: [amber-lang] Re: amber-kickstart))

amber create command (Re: Problem with grunt-init (was: Re: [amber-lang] Re: amber-kickstart))

Hannes Hirzel
Issue 658 (amber create command)  is closed and the same thing has
been reopened as

`amber create` command
https://github.com/amber-smalltalk/amber/issues/915

So we can implement the 'create project' feature either with amber or grunt-init

--Hannes

On 4/11/14, H. Hirzel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
>>>      >>> > *But what was biting me the most what the the IDE wouldn't
>>>     load if the
>>>      >>> > package was required and empty. Bummer but can be a
>>>     showstopper for a
>>>      >>> > couple of people.*
>>>      >>>
>>>      >>> I assume you created
>>>      >>>
>>>      >>>
>>>
>>> https://github.com/philippeback/amber-kickstart/blob/master/template/st/SamplePackage.st
>>>
>>> <https://github.com/philippeback/amber-kickstart/blob/master/template/st/SamplePackage.st>
>>>
>>>      >>> manually to work around this?
>>>      >>>
>>>      >>> --Hannes
>>>      >>>
>>>      >>> > *Phil*
>>>      >>>
>>>      >>>
>>>      >>> P.S. This applies to the released version 0.12.3, correct?
>>>      >>>
>>>
>>> https://github.com/amber-smalltalk/amber/issues/milestones?state=closed
>>>
>>> <https://github.com/amber-smalltalk/amber/issues/milestones?state=closed>
>>>
>>>      >>>
>>>      >>> --
>>>      >>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the
>>> Google
>>>      >>> Groups
>>>      >>> "amber-lang" group.
>>>      >>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from
>>>     it, send
>>>      >>> an
>>>      >>> email to [hidden email] <javascript:>
>>>     <javascript:;>.
>>>     <https://groups.google.com/d/optout>.
>>>      >>>
>>>      >>
>>>      >>
>>>      >> --
>>>      >> ---
>>>      >> Philippe Back
>>>      >> Visible Performance Improvements
>>>      >> Mob: +32(0) 478 650 140 | Fax: +32 (0) 70 408 027
>>>      >> [hidden email] <javascript:> | Web:
>>> http://philippeback.eu
>>>      >> Blog: http://philippeback.be | Twitter: @philippeback
>>>      >> Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/philippeback/videos
>>>     <http://www.youtube.com/user/philippeback/videos>
>>>      >>
>>>      >> High Octane SPRL
>>>      >> rue cour Boisacq 101 | 1301 Bierges | Belgium
>>>      >>
>>>      >> Pharo Consortium Member - http://consortium.pharo.org/
>>>      >> Featured on the Software Process and Measurement Cast -
>>>      >> http://spamcast.libsyn.com
>>>      >> Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect and Ability Engineering
>>>     EADocX Value
>>>      >> Added Reseller
>>>      >>
>>>      >> --
>>>      >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the
>>>     Google Groups
>>>      >> "amber-lang" group.
>>>      >> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from
>>>     it, send an
>>>      >> email to [hidden email] <javascript:>.

Re: amber create command (Re: Problem with grunt-init (was: Re: [amber-lang] Re: amber-kickstart))

Manfred Kröhnert
Hi,

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 1:38 PM, H. Hirzel <[hidden email]> wrote:
Issue 658 (amber create command)  is closed and the same thing has
been reopened as

`amber create` command
https://github.com/amber-smalltalk/amber/issues/915

So we can implement the 'create project' feature either with amber or grunt-init

--Hannes

actually it is the other way around.
#915 has been closed as a duplicate of #658.

The idea is to write 'amber create' in Amber and reuse grunt-init.

Best,
Manfred