amber-lang.net down?

Mir S.
I cand access it, docs and all?

Re: amber-lang.net down?

Herby Vojčík
Shouldn't be... Let me look.

Mir S. wrote:
> I cand access it, docs and all?

Re: amber-lang.net down?

Herby Vojčík

Herby Vojčík wrote:
> Shouldn't be... Let me look.

Indeed, it is. Some technical problem of domain transfer, DNS is not
able to find it, I asked my registrar what's the problem.

The site itself which is physically at
amber-{website,documentation}.lolg.it (and CNAMEd), works fine.

Herby

> Mir S. wrote:
>> I cand access it, docs and all?

Re: amber-lang.net down?

Herby Vojčík
Seems to work now. Domain was transferred, but DNS was left on the old,
defunct settings. Had to ask to switch DNS, separately.

Herby

Herby Vojčík wrote:

> Herby Vojčík wrote:
>> Shouldn't be... Let me look.
>
> Indeed, it is. Some technical problem of domain transfer, DNS is not
> able to find it, I asked my registrar what's the problem.
>
> The site itself which is physically at
> amber-{website,documentation}.lolg.it (and CNAMEd), works fine.
>
> Herby
>

>> Mir S. wrote:
>>> I cand access it, docs and all?

Re: amber-lang.net down?

Nicolas Petton-3
Herby Vojčík <[hidden email]> writes:

> Seems to work now. Domain was transferred, but DNS was left on the old,
> defunct settings. Had to ask to switch DNS, separately.

Cool, glad that it works!

Nico