amberc exit status

PabloEstefo
Hi everyone,

As I told you in an e-mail before, I'm working on automation of Roassal exporting to Amber.
I wrote a bash script which compiles every Roassal-*.st using amberc and then move the javascript generated files to the js directory.

I would like to know when a parsing error occurred to exit the script indicating the error. I tried capturing the exit status but in those cases it exit with a success status.

How could i do that?

Thank you,

Re: amberc exit status

Manfred Kröhnert

Hello Pablo,

I have a fix in the 'grunt' branch of my repository which aborts further compilation if an error occurred.
So you could either cherry-pick the commit(s) if you need it very fast or I could open a pull request to merge the changes into a 'grunt' branch in the main amber repository.

Best,
Manfred

Am 28.01.2013 19:53 schrieb "Pablo Estefó" <[hidden email]>:
Hi everyone,

As I told you in an e-mail before, I'm working on automation of Roassal exporting to Amber.
I wrote a bash script which compiles every Roassal-*.st using amberc and then move the javascript generated files to the js directory.

I would like to know when a parsing error occurred to exit the script indicating the error. I tried capturing the exit status but in those cases it exit with a success status.

How could i do that?

Thank you,

Re: amberc exit status

PabloEstefo
Hi Manfred,

I have a fix in the 'grunt' branch of my repository which aborts further compilation if an error occurred.
So you could either cherry-pick the commit(s) if you need it very fast or I could open a pull request to merge the changes into a 'grunt' branch in the main amber repository.

Thanks a lot for your quick reply. It would be nice if you could open a pull request.

Re: amberc exit status

Manfred Kröhnert
Hello Pablo,

the grunt.js and compiler changes have been merged into the 'grunt' branch in the master repository.
Feel free to report any errors you encounter.

Best,
Manfred

Hi Manfred,