and one more question...

Rick McGeer
Does anyone have any experience with the relative expensive of moving morephs vs deleting them and creating new ones?  I have a situation where morphs conceptually disappear and are replaced by new morphs elsewhere.  Since the total number of morphs is conserved, I've been hanging on to the deleted ones and moving them, but it would be simpler just to throw them away and replace them.  WOuld this be incredibly inefficient?

-- Rick

Re: and one more question...

Dan Ingalls-4
Hi Rick -  in my experience its quicker to move a morph than to recreate it elsewhere. Set up an example and look at profiles to see why.

  - D
--------
Sent from my iPhone

On May 26, 2014, at 12:52 AM, Rick McGeer <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Does anyone have any experience with the relative expensive of moving morephs vs deleting them and creating new ones?  I have a situation where morphs conceptually disappear and are replaced by new morphs elsewhere.  Since the total number of morphs is conserved, I've been hanging on to the deleted ones and moving them, but it would be simpler just to throw them away and replace them.  WOuld this be incredibly inefficient?
>
> -- Rick

Re: and one more question...

Rick McGeer
Thanks, guys.  It's going to be on the order of 1-10 morphs/interaction, most on the low side...just curious