[ann] gtspotter: a moldable interface for spotting objects

12

Re: [Pharo-dev] [ann] gtspotter: a moldable interface for spotting objects

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Tudor Girba-2 wrote
> Take a look here...

I was surprised that I didn't see an extension for Pharo's <script>, so I
played around with one. If you find it generally useful, where should I
submit it? I made it as an extension method of GTSpotter in
GT-SpotterExtensions-Core.

spotterScriptsFor: aStep
        <spotterOrder: 29>
        ^ aStep listProcessor
                title: 'Run script';
                allCandidates: [ (PragmaCollector filter: [ :e | e keyword = #script ])
reset; collected ];
                itemName: [ :p | p methodSelector ];
                filter: GTFilterSubstring;
                actLogic: [ :p :step |
                        p methodClass soleInstance perform: p methodSelector.
                        step exit. ]

-----
Cheers,
Sean
--
Sent from: http://forum.world.st/Moose-f1310756.html
Sean

Re: [Pharo-dev] [ann] gtspotter: a moldable interface for spotting objects

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Sean P. DeNigris wrote
> If you find it generally useful, where should I
> submit it? I made it as an extension method of GTSpotter in
> GT-SpotterExtensions-Core.

Bump. Should I submit a patch?

-----
Cheers,