[ann] jdt2famix 1.0.1

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

I am happy to announce the first release of jdt2famix (1.0.1):
https://github.com/girba/jdt2famix/releases/tag/1.0.1
http://www.humane-assessment.com/blog/jdt2famix-1.0.1

It is available as a standalone binary and can be used directly.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"It's not how it is, it’s how we see it."

Re: [ann] jdt2famix 1.0.1

stepharo
Excellent

I hope that we will announce soon one for C++

Stef (still sad that Verveine was killed).