[ann] pillar text editor

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

Pillar now ships with a text editor that also features a syntax highlighter.

So, now, if you load the development version of Pillar:

Gofer new
    smalltalkhubUser: 'Pier' project: 'Pillar';
    configuration;
    loadDevelopment.

You will have an extra presentation when inspecting a .pillar file:

The new thing here is that the highlighter is based on the Pillar PetitParser, and it is extensible for highlighting more parts if needed. The highlighting also can support actions. For example, the picture above shows the file to the right after clicking on the reference.

Please take a look and let me know what you think.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Things happen when they happen,
not when you talk about them happening."

Re: [ann] pillar text editor

abergel
Spell checking would be fantastic

Alexandre