annotation pane revival

Alain Plantec-4
Hi all,
For those who like the annotation pane in browsers, changes sorter etc
(of Pharo-core)
Here is a SLICE that make it work again.
It also cleans PluggableTextMorph (remove dirty code related to annotation)
Could you check before I send it to the inbox ?
thanks
Alain

SLICE-annotationRevival-AlainPlantec.1.mcz (139K) Download Attachment

Re: annotation pane revival

Stéphane Ducasse
you should publish the slice with the ***other*** mcz in the inbox ?

On Nov 14, 2009, at 2:14 PM, Alain Plantec wrote:

> Hi all,
> For those who like the annotation pane in browsers, changes sorter etc (of Pharo-core)
> Here is a SLICE that make it work again.
> It also cleans PluggableTextMorph (remove dirty code related to annotation)
> Could you check before I send it to the inbox ?
> thanks
> Alain
> <SLICE-annotationRevival-AlainPlantec.1.mcz>_______________________________________________
> Pharo-project mailing list

Re: annotation pane revival

Alain Plantec-4
Stéphane Ducasse a écrit :
> you should publish the slice with the ***other*** mcz in the inbox ?

I was not publishing, I was only asking for feedbacks.

> On Nov 14, 2009, at 2:14 PM, Alain Plantec wrote:
>

>> Hi all,
>> For those who like the annotation pane in browsers, changes sorter etc (of Pharo-core)
>> Here is a SLICE that make it work again.
>> It also cleans PluggableTextMorph (remove dirty code related to annotation)
>> Could you check before I send it to the inbox ?
>> thanks
>> Alain
>> <SLICE-annotationRevival-AlainPlantec.1.mcz>_______________________________________________
>> Pharo-project mailing list
>> [hidden email]

Re: annotation pane revival

Alain Plantec-4
Alain Plantec a écrit :
> Stéphane Ducasse a écrit :
>
>> you should publish the slice with the ***other*** mcz in the inbox ?
done now
Alain