any plans to migrate magritte-seaside to seaside 2.9?

any plans to migrate magritte-seaside to seaside 2.9?

EstebanLM
Hi Lukas,
Is there any plan to make magritte work with seaside 2.9? most of my
work is magritte-based, so I can't even think in a migration path
without it :)

Cheers,
Esteban

Re: any plans to migrate magritte-seaside to seaside 2.9?

Lukas Renggli
Hi Esteban,

> Is there any plan to make magritte work with seaside 2.9? most of my work is
> magritte-based, so I can't even think in a migration path without it :)

Magritte-Seaside works well in Seaside 2.8 and 2.9. I am using it
since Seaside 2.9a1 in several industrial applications.

Pier-Seaside is a completely different story. Since Pier depends on
many internal things in Seaside, there will be some work required and
it is unlikely that the same codebase runs on Seaside 2.8 and 2.9.

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli