anyone think buttons still too large?

Stephan Eggermont-3
> From: empty <[hidden email]>
> I tried to install version 1 rc to find the buttons still too large.
>
> If you look at the whole class browser the first things you see are
> those
> big blue buttons. I'd prefer they not so big and colorful.
>
> Anyone have the same feel?

Yes, I even played around with a painting tool and started digging
around
in Toolbuilder, OmniBrowser and PolyMorph. Let me just say that I
really,
really, really like Glamour.

See issue 909

Stephan Eggermont

ButtonBar2.png (3K) Download Attachment

Re: anyone think buttons still too large?

Stéphane Ducasse
yes the problem is that glamour is not ready to write browsers because
its update mechanism
is not there.

Stef