apparently the tests are blocked somewhere

apparently the tests are blocked somewhere

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys

this morning I could not work on that issue when I integrated some pending changes.
I could not run the tests to their completion.

Actions:
        - we should look at that.
        - I would like to modularize tests
                        Test-XXX -> XXX-Tests following the seaside patterns
        - subclass from longTest the tests taking time to run.

Re: apparently the tests are blocked somewhere

Marcus Denker-4

On Nov 1, 2010, at 7:55 PM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> this morning I could not work on that issue when I integrated some pending changes.
> I could not run the tests to their completion.

The biggest problem is that huge testsuites spend all their time
searching the image for pragmas when printing the TestSuite.
(So it gets slower and slower....).

        Marcus

--
Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de