are there cases where there is no opposite

are there cases where there is no opposite

Usman Bhatti
Hi guys

are there cases where we do not have opposite at the fame level?

Re: are there cases where there is no opposite

Tudor Girba-2
Yes, if you do not want to have a bidirectional relationship. For example, metrics are of type Number and there is no need for bidirectionality.

Cheers,
Doru

On 12 Sep 2011, at 16:57, Usman Bhatti wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> are there cases where we do not have opposite at the fame level?
>
> Stef

www.tudorgirba.com

"If you interrupt the barber while he is cutting your hair,
you will end up with a messy haircut."

Re: are there cases where there is no opposite

Stéphane Ducasse
Ok probably all the leaves of the meta model.
We are writing FAMIX30 document (and we want to generate part of it).
Tx