are there file extension treated specially by FileLibrary

jb

are there file extension treated specially by FileLibrary

jb
Hi,

uploading a simple text file I get a FileLibrary method like

helloTxt
    ^'hello'

If I rename the file from hello.txt to hello.dtd the method helloDtd looks:

helloDtd
        ^ #(104 101 108 108 111 13) asByteArray

I cannot find an explanation for that behaviour.

Johannes

________________________________

Staatlich anerkannte private Fachhochschule
NORDAKADEMIE
Gemeinnützige Aktiengesellschaft
Köllner Chaussee 11
25337 Elmshorn

Vorstand:
Prof. Dr. Georg Plate (Vorsitzender), Dipl.-Ing. Jörg Meier (stellv. Vorstand)

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Dr. h.c. Hans-Heinrich Bruns

Sitz:
Elmshorn, Amtsgericht Elmshorn, HRB 1682

RE: are there file extension treated specially by FileLibrary

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (SNN)
WAFileLibrary class>>isBinaryAt:
WAFileLibrary class>>isBinary:
WAFileLibrary class>>isBinaryMimeType:

HTH,

-Boris

Re: are there file extension treated specially by FileLibrary

Nick
Hi Johannes,

Seaside 3.07 comes with an improved file library implementation - WAFileMetadataLibrary
One of the enhancements is to provide support for arbitrary mime-types for files. See http://code.google.com/p/seaside/wiki/FileLibrary

Nick

jb

Re: are there file extension treated specially by FileLibrary

jb
thanks, Boris and Nick, for the hints

Johannes

________________________________

Staatlich anerkannte private Fachhochschule
NORDAKADEMIE
Gemeinnützige Aktiengesellschaft
Köllner Chaussee 11
25337 Elmshorn

Vorstand:
Prof. Dr. Georg Plate (Vorsitzender), Dipl.-Ing. Jörg Meier (stellv. Vorstand)

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Dr. h.c. Hans-Heinrich Bruns

Sitz:
Elmshorn, Amtsgericht Elmshorn, HRB 1682

Truncated imageButton on iPad

Larry Kellogg
Hello,
 I have run into a weird rendering issue on the iPad. One of my imageButtons is  truncated so that part of it is not visible. The button works fine,
it's just that a part of it is missing.

 This only happens to one of my imageButtons so I don't know what is going on.

 Any ideas?

Larry