asOrderedSet

philippeback
Looks like we haven't that one.

So, how does one get an ordered collection without duplicates from an orderered collection ?

Phil

Re: asOrderedSet

Sergio Fedi
I use:

aCollection asSet asOrderedCollection
But maybe there's something better.

Re: asOrderedSet

Peter Kenny

OrderedCollection>>removeDuplicates?

Peter Kenny

Re: asOrderedSet

philippeback
Thx.

Found that one but it does a removal on the collection itself and copies over and over.

I am searching for asOrderedCollectionWithoutDuplicates that leaves the original collection alone.

Phil

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 6:34 PM, PBKResearch <[hidden email]> wrote:

OrderedCollection>>removeDuplicates?

Peter Kenny

So, how does one get an ordered collection without duplicates from an orderered collection ?

Phil

Re: asOrderedSet

NorbertHartl

Am 05.05.2015 um 19:28 schrieb [hidden email]:

Thx.

Found that one but it does a removal on the collection itself and copies over and over.

I am searching for asOrderedCollectionWithoutDuplicates that leaves the original collection alone.

anOrderedCollection copy removeDuplicates? :)

Norbert