assertion failed using NBFFI call

LawsonEnglish

I'm getting an assertion failed  error in NBFFICallout

The debugger is point to this line:

     self assert: type loader notNil.
<==========AssertionFailure:AssertionFailed
     ^ type

when I run this code:

+++++++++++++++
myBytes := ByteArray new: 20.
(GMPfrWrapper new) test4: myBytes withLength: 20.

++++++++++++++++
GMPfrWrapper>> test4:bytes withLength: length

     <primitive: #primitiveNativeCall module: #NativeBoostPlugin>

^ NBFFICallout cdecl: #( int _ByteTest(ulong length,  NBByteArrayPtr
byteArray) )
         module:
'/Users/lawsonenglish/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mandelbrot_Set-budpkxrcvoxdiocqojopadbgogzi/Build/Products/Debug/libMandelDraw.dylib'
++++++++++++++++++

I'ved checked with nm
"/Users/lawsonenglish/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mandelbrot_Set-budpkxrcvoxdiocqojopadbgogzi/Build/Products/Debug/libMandelDraw.dylib"

and get:

  00000e30 T _ByteTest

I can load the file by doing:

string := FileStream
readOnlyFileNamed:'/Users/lawsonenglish/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Mandelbrot_Set-budpkxrcvoxdiocqojopadbgogzi/Build/Products/Debug/libMandelDraw.dylib'
     do: [:stream|
         stream binary.
         stream contents].

Suggestions?

Thanks,

Squeak from the very start (introduction to Squeak and Pharo Smalltalk for the (almost) complete and compleate beginner).
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6601A198DF14788D&feature=view_all

Re: assertion failed using NBFFI call

LawsonEnglish
Doh, as you point out, I renamed the parameter...

Thanks.