balloonHelp for menus

Nicolas Cellier
Hi again,
I see no balloon help in menus in Pharo 7.0.
Some menu labels are intention revealing and a balloon paraphrasing the label is useless.
But that's not the general case, some complex actions like found in Iceberg interface would deserve a bit more explanations for noobs like me.
A link from the menu to some Help topic would also be more than welcome (maybe thru an anchor, a tag or some other machinery...)

Re: balloonHelp for menus

Stephane Ducasse-3
We were brainstorming about how to "radically" change iceberg to
convey the complexity of the situation and
I was suggesting to have long menu to educate us (poor people).

I proposed for icecube (the tool for newbies that do not want to work
on fork and just want to get the MC workflow) the following:

- “clone a repo" (with the indication if this is https or ssh)
- “fetch (remote -> local)"
- “commit (image -> local)”
- “push (local -> remote)"
- “load (local -> image)”
- “merge (local -> image)"
- "pull  (fetch + load)"

Fetch and Pull should not have the same icons

Optional
- “create branch”
- “switch branch”

And yes I want long menu to tell me all the time key information about
the action.
Stef