basil

Tudor Girba
Hi,

I recently remembered that Basil, the library for flash export built by Lucas , was ported by Lucas Streit in Squeak.

I just gave it a try and there is only one test that fails. Also, the examples from Basil-Applications seem to work as well.

In VW, we had a binding for Mondrian:
http://www.moosetechnology.org/tools/vw/basil

If you want to give it a try, you can find it at:
Gofer it
        renggli: 'unsorted';
        package: 'Basil';
        load

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"What is more important: To be happy, or to make happy?"

Re: basil

abergel
I will work on having a better visitor for Mondrian in April. This will help creating such library

Alexandre

Le 22 mars 2011 à 07:06, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I recently remembered that Basil, the library for flash export built by Lucas , was ported by Lucas Streit in Squeak.
>
> I just gave it a try and there is only one test that fails. Also, the examples from Basil-Applications seem to work as well.
>
> In VW, we had a binding for Mondrian:
> http://www.moosetechnology.org/tools/vw/basil
>
> If you want to give it a try, you can find it at:
> Gofer it
>    renggli: 'unsorted';
>    package: 'Basil';
>    load
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "What is more important: To be happy, or to make happy?"

Re: basil

jfabry

That looks cool! I wonder if it can support popup{text|view} and node contents replacement. If so I could have a flash version of the AspectMaps and with that a version in a webpage :-)

On 22 Mar 2011, at 07:06, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I recently remembered that Basil, the library for flash export built by Lucas , was ported by Lucas Streit in Squeak.
>
> I just gave it a try and there is only one test that fails. Also, the examples from Basil-Applications seem to work as well.
>
> In VW, we had a binding for Mondrian:
> http://www.moosetechnology.org/tools/vw/basil
>
> If you want to give it a try, you can find it at:
> Gofer it
> renggli: 'unsorted';
> package: 'Basil';
> load
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "What is more important: To be happy, or to make happy?"

Johan Fabry
[hidden email] - http://dcc.uchile.cl/~jfabry
PLEIAD Lab - Computer Science Department (DCC) - University of Chile