best replacement for beSubmitOnChange

jb

best replacement for beSubmitOnChange

jb
Hi,
 I am porting an Seaside 2 app to Seaside 3 and I am looking for a replacement for beSubmitOnChange.

What is the best (shortest?) way to do this?

Johannes

Re: best replacement for beSubmitOnChange

Johan Brichau-2
Johannes,

This method was deprecated in 3.0 and removed in 3.1 or 3.2.
jQuery is your best replacement for that.

html select
onChange: (html jQuery this closest: ‘form’) triggerSubmit;
with: [ … ]

Hope that helps
Johan

jb

Re: best replacement for beSubmitOnChange

jb
Thanks, Johan!

Yes, it helps. Is there any doc, where I can find such a hint?

Johannes