best way to monitor metacello?

NorbertHartl
I'm moved to use metacell for my own project. While on pharo the whole process of updating is quite pleasing (progress windows) in gemstone there is no notfication at all. I saw that there are entries to the object log. Is it possible to see this automatically in my gemstone client? Is there another way of seeing what is going on?

Norbert

Re: best way to monitor metacello?

Dale

----- "Norbert Hartl" <[hidden email]> wrote:

| I'm moved to use metacell for my own project. While on pharo the whole
| process of updating is quite pleasing (progress windows) in gemstone
| there is no notfication at all. I saw that there are entries to the
| object log. Is it possible to see this automatically in my gemstone
| client? Is there another way of seeing what is going on?
|
| Norbert

right now you can open a Transcript and watch progress ... I am threatening to port the progress notification to GemStone, but I haven't quite gotten to it...

Dale