bloc and polymath

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

There is a discussion on the Pharo mailing list about vectors in Bloc. One idea is to get them more aligned with the effort from here, and this makes perfect sense.

There is one technical difficulty in that we would like the new world to only depend on Git to make it a better citizen for the new overall Pharo ecosystem. Is there a chance to get the code moved to GitHub any time soon?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Every now and then stop and ask yourself if the war you're fighting is the right one."

Re: bloc and polymath

SergeStinckwich
Hi Doru,

I'm a bit busy this morning because we are submitting an ANR project with Stéphane.
I will reply in more details later.

Thank you.

On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 9:30 AM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

There is a discussion on the Pharo mailing list about vectors in Bloc. One idea is to get them more aligned with the effort from here, and this makes perfect sense.

There is one technical difficulty in that we would like the new world to only depend on Git to make it a better citizen for the new overall Pharo ecosystem. Is there a chance to get the code moved to GitHub any time soon?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Every now and then stop and ask yourself if the war you're fighting is the right one."

Serge Stinckwich
UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC/UY1)
"Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute."
http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: bloc and polymath

Tudor Girba-2
No worries. There is no rush.

Good luck with the submission!

Cheers,
Doru

> On Oct 26, 2017, at 10:47 AM, Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Doru,
>
> I'm a bit busy this morning because we are submitting an ANR project with Stéphane.
> I will reply in more details later.
>
> Thank you.
>
> On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 9:30 AM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There is a discussion on the Pharo mailing list about vectors in Bloc. One idea is to get them more aligned with the effort from here, and this makes perfect sense.
>
> There is one technical difficulty in that we would like the new world to only depend on Git to make it a better citizen for the new overall Pharo ecosystem. Is there a chance to get the code moved to GitHub any time soon?
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>
> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
> www.feenk.com
>
> "Every now and then stop and ask yourself if the war you're fighting is the right one."
>

> --
>

> --
> Serge Stinckwich
> UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC/UY1)
> "Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute."
> http://www.doesnotunderstand.org/
>
> --

www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"In a world where everything is moving ever faster,
one might have better chances to win by moving slower."