blueprint complexity of what?

vonbecmann
Hi all,
 Sometimes when i'm browsing several blueprint complexity diagram at the same time for a REALLY ugly system i get lost.
 Is it possible to add a label to the blueprint complexity diagram?
 Something like
  Blueprint Complexity: All model classes
  or
  Blueprint Complexity: 'com::xxxxx::xxxx::xxxx::engine::platform'

Otherwise, i would grab each window and change the label by hand.
How do you manage this situation?

Thanks

Re: blueprint complexity of what?

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

Usually, the most interesting part is not the view, but the entities that you want to view. For this, we have Metanool to help you annotate the model on the fly and then query it afterwards to retrieve those entities.

See here:
http://www.humane-assessment.com/blog/moose-demo-manipulating-custom-annotations

In your case, you would annotate the groups of classes with some flags, and then you would view their blueprint complexity at your discretion without needing to keep the windows always open.

Cheers,
Doru

On 26 Jan 2012, at 22:17, Bernardo Ezequiel Contreras wrote:

> Hi all,
>  Sometimes when i'm browsing several blueprint complexity diagram at the same time for a REALLY ugly system i get lost.
>  Is it possible to add a label to the blueprint complexity diagram?
>  Something like
>   Blueprint Complexity: All model classes
>   or
>   Blueprint Complexity: 'com::xxxxx::xxxx::xxxx::engine::platform'
>
> Otherwise, i would grab each window and change the label by hand.
> How do you manage this situation?
>
> Thanks

www.tudorgirba.com

"What is more important: To be happy, or to make happy?"