broken GitFileTree/IceBerg on Windows because of ProcessWrapper

broken GitFileTree/IceBerg on Windows because of ProcessWrapper

Peter Uhnak
Hi,

GitFileTree / IceBerg is now broken, because ProcessWrapper (one of the deps on Windows) is downloading plugin from

http://leves.web.elte.hu/ProcessWrapper/ProcessWrapperPlugin.dll

But of course since the domain is down, it breaks everything.

Not the mention downloading dll over http.

Peter

Peter

Re: broken GitFileTree/IceBerg on Windows because of ProcessWrapper

stepharo
Once you have the file we can mirror it on our server.

I always think about replication but this is not always the case.

Stef

Le 27/8/16 à 10:46, Peter Uhnak a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> GitFileTree / IceBerg is now broken, because ProcessWrapper (one of the deps on Windows) is downloading plugin from
>
> http://leves.web.elte.hu/ProcessWrapper/ProcessWrapperPlugin.dll
>
> But of course since the domain is down, it breaks everything.
>
> Not the mention downloading dll over http.
>
> Peter

Re: broken GitFileTree/IceBerg on Windows because of ProcessWrapper

EstebanLM
Hi,

Just a clarification: This is because of gitfiletree. In next versions of iceberg, we will not use ProcessWrapper (or OSSubprocess).

Esteban

> On 27 Aug 2016, at 11:01, stepharo <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Once you have the file we can mirror it on our server.
>
> I always think about replication but this is not always the case.
>
> Stef
>

>> Le 27/8/16 à 10:46, Peter Uhnak a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> GitFileTree / IceBerg is now broken, because ProcessWrapper (one of the deps on Windows) is downloading plugin from
>>
>> http://leves.web.elte.hu/ProcessWrapper/ProcessWrapperPlugin.dll
>>
>> But of course since the domain is down, it breaks everything.
>>
>> Not the mention downloading dll over http.
>>
>> Peter

Re: broken GitFileTree/IceBerg on Windows because of ProcessWrapper

hernanmd
Just checked and the download URL is working.
If you send me mirror URLs then I can update the configuration to support multiple download locations.

Cheers,

Hernán

On Sat, Aug 27, 2016 at 08:24:32AM -0300, Hernán Morales Durand wrote:
> Just checked and the download URL is working.
> If you send me mirror URLs then I can update the configuration to support
> multiple download locations.

The University's whole website was down when I was trying to access it, now it's back online.
Maybe it would be good to have it on GitHub? (which would also automatically provide https).

Thanks,
Peter