broken seaside.st video links

Jim Tittsler-6
On the seaside.st Documentation... Videos page, the links to the
"Short quicktime videos by Stephane Ducasse (without voice)" appear
to be broken.

Re: broken seaside.st video links

stephane ducasse
Thanks.
I think that this is time to also redo them because there are based on
2.5 and use a different api.
Does anybody want to redo them because I'm flooded by work right now.

Stef

On Jul 3, 2008, at 10:35 PM, Jim Tittsler wrote:

> On the seaside.st Documentation... Videos page, the links to the
> "Short quicktime videos by Stephane Ducasse (without voice)" appear
> to be broken.

Re: broken seaside.st video links

Lukas Renggli
I removed the links that did not work anymore.

http://www.lukas-renggli.ch