broken tests :)

Tudor Girba-2
Hi Nicolas,

Your latest changes produced some errors in tests.

The troubled seems to be triggered by you removing some methods from FAMIXClassGroup, like abstractness.

Could you take a look?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"What is more important: To be happy, or to make happy?"

Re: broken tests :)

Tudor Girba-2
I forgot the link:
http://ci.moosetechnology.org/job/moose-latest-dev/803/testReport/

Cheers,
Doru

On 29 Jan 2012, at 22:13, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi Nicolas,
>
> Your latest changes produced some errors in tests.
>
> The troubled seems to be triggered by you removing some methods from FAMIXClassGroup, like abstractness.
>
> Could you take a look?
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "What is more important: To be happy, or to make happy?"

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"What we can governs what we wish."

Re: broken tests :)

Nicolas Anquetil

I looked at it.

Problem is that I forgot to migrate some metrics from SoftEngMetrics to famix-
extension-metrics. So it was correct in my image but not in the standard one.

This is corrected.

I am still having problems with a test in FAMIXPropertiesTest

It creates a strange situation where a MooseObjectQuery contains a SetElement
containing a SetElement containing nil.
So the problem might come from some unrelated place.

First the test class FAMIXPropertiesTest gave me troubles because there are
two of them (one in Moose-Tests-SmalltalkImporter-KGB and one in Moose-Tests-
SmalltalkImporter-core).

Second, I am teaching today, so I don't have lot of time to devote to this at
this moment.

So I will leave that for further study tonight or tomorrow.

nicolas

On Sunday 29 January 2012 22:32:54 Tudor Girba wrote:

> I forgot the link:
> http://ci.moosetechnology.org/job/moose-latest-dev/803/testReport/
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>
> On 29 Jan 2012, at 22:13, Tudor Girba wrote:
> > Hi Nicolas,
> >
> > Your latest changes produced some errors in tests.
> >
> > The troubled seems to be triggered by you removing some methods from
> > FAMIXClassGroup, like abstractness.
> >
> > Could you take a look?
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Doru
> >

> > --
> > www.tudorgirba.com
> >
> > "What is more important: To be happy, or to make happy?"
>
> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "What we can governs what we wish."
--
Nicolas Anquetil -- RMod team
INRIA Lille Nord Europe

Re: broken tests :)

Tudor Girba-2
Hi Nicolas,

Thanks a lot.

I looked quickly into this. There is at least a simple problem: you are calling queryAllOutgoingDependencies, but this method does not exist anymore. I guess we should replace this with queryAllOutgoingAssociations.

Is this due to a wrongly published refactoring?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"To utilize feedback, you first have to acquire it."

Re: broken tests :)

Andre Hora
Hi,

I had a look on that.

The problem is that in the method #primCollectAtScope, when the #collectAsSet finds a classScope = nil (for example, in a GlobaVariable) it inserts a SetElement and not nil.

primCollectAtScope: aScopeSymbol
    "
    ^ self opposites collectAtScope: aScopeSymbol
    "

    ^self storage collectAsSet: [ :dep | (self opposite: dep) perform: aScopeSymbol ].

See the difference:
#(nil) collectAsSet: #yourself.
#(nil) collect: #yourself.

So, if you check the method #collectAtScope: there is a filter for nil elements, but we will never have nil (just SetElement).

One trivial solution is:
primCollectAtScope: aScopeSymbol
    "
    ^ self opposites collectAtScope: aScopeSymbol
    "

    ^ (self storage collect: [ :dep | (self opposite: dep) perform: aScopeSymbol ]) asSet

I just commited it and the tests are green for FamixPropertiesTest.testHasTheSamePropertiesAs

ps: also updated the invocation from #queryAllOutgoingDependencies to #queryAllOutgoingAssociations Doru cited last email.

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"To utilize feedback, you first have to acquire it."

Andre Hora

Re: broken tests :)

Andre Hora
But indeed, it is strange that works with "(#collect:...) asSet" and does not work with #collectAsSet:
In the first one the SetElement is treated as nil by the reject: [:each | each isNil] in method #collectAtScope:. So classScope of GlobalVariables are rejected.
In the second one, no...

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"To utilize feedback, you first have to acquire it."

Andre Hora

--
Andre Hora

Re: broken tests :)

Tudor Girba-2
Thanks a lot, Andre.

I re-ran the tests and now we have only three errors:
http://ci.moosetechnology.org/job/moose-latest-dev/807/testReport/

Cheers,
Tudor

www.tudorgirba.com