#browseVersions Key not Found

Dan Norton
From a browser, the versions button works as it should.

However, from a ProtocolBrowser, if the message is from a superclass a "key not found"
error occurs.

Versions of messages belonging to the class being "protocol browsed" are listed as they
should be.

 - Dan

Re: #browseVersions Key not Found

Juan Vuletich-4
On 7/8/2015 8:44 PM, Dan Norton wrote:
> > From a browser, the versions button works as it should.
>
> However, from a ProtocolBrowser, if the message is from a superclass a "key not found"
> error occurs.
>
> Versions of messages belonging to the class being "protocol browsed" are listed as they
> should be.
>
>   - Dan

Oh! Thanks for the report.

This turned out to be a little pandora box. Lots of broken code, unused
/ incosistent ivars, and the like in ProtocolBrowser and
TimeProfileBrowser. Setting all this straight is taking a little bit
longer than expected. But I hope to do a commit with these tools working
substantially better this weekend. I'm also removing quite a bit of code...

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich