bundle contained items versions different in two repos

bundle contained items versions different in two repos

Ken G. Brown
I have a situation where I want the exact same bundle published to two different Store repositories.

I just noticed that the versions of the bundle's contained items as published to the new fresh empty second repository, are different from the ones in my original bundle, looks like they all defaulted to 1.0.

What is the trick to publishing the correct versions in the second repo?

Thx for any tips,
Ken G. Brown

VW 7.9.1

Re: bundle contained items versions different in two repos

jarober
Use replication.

On Jun 19, 2013, at 2:09 PM, Ken G. Brown <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have a situation where I want the exact same bundle published to two different Store repositories.
>
> I just noticed that the versions of the bundle's contained items as published to the new fresh empty second repository, are different from the ones in my original bundle, looks like they all defaulted to 1.0.
>
> What is the trick to publishing the correct versions in the second repo?
>
> Thx for any tips,
> Ken G. Brown
>
> VW 7.9.1

James Robertson