c# challenge in pharo

1 message Options

c# challenge in pharo

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list
Hello,

I found this c# challenge what I think can be done in Pharo https://github.com/csinn/CSharp-From-Zero-To-Hero/tree/Chapter2/extra-challenge/milkshakes-sim But I do not see how I can make the code which can be take care that the robots are max used

I do not want anyone show me the code but more a direction to think.

I was thinking of this

Suppose a drink costs 2 min to make
and 3 min to serve

and I have 10 customers who wants to wait for 5 min for the drinks.

But as I said it earlier I do not see how that brings me to the max robots that should be made.

Regards,

Roelof