cairo 64 bits

1 message Options

cairo 64 bits

Annick Fron-3
What about cairo 64 bit ?
Le 2 déc. 2009 à 17:51, Alan Knight a écrit :

Windows 7 is fully supported. typically we wait for six months after the release of a version before officially supporting it, but this one seemed sufficiently important to support immediately.  I note that VisualWorks 7.7 also provides the underlying layer for ObjectStudio 8.2, which will be Windows 7 certified.

At 01:55 PM 2009-12-01, Martin McClure wrote:

What's the support level for the Windows 7 platform in VW7.7?

Thanks,

-Martin

--
Alan Knight [|], Engineering Manager, Cincom Smalltalk