call for mcm support in Squeaksource

Torsten Bergmann
MCM = monticello configuration maps (you can open a Monticello
Configurations browser from the world menu)

But the more interesting question is who is Santa and will he
find the time to update squeaksource? ;)

Torsten

>What are mcm files ?
>
>Alexandre

>On 26 Mar 2009, at 13:55, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>
>> Dear wonderful great (no super great) maintainers of the great (no
>> really great)
>> gorgeous squeaksource....
>> Ok dear Santa
>> It would be great to have mcm support on squeaksource because
>> right now I cannot move mcm files between project nor move their
>> dependent files.
>>
>> Stef

Re: call for mcm support in Squeaksource

Stéphane Ducasse

> MCM = monticello configuration maps (you can open a Monticello
> Configurations browser from the world menu)
>
> But the more interesting question is who is Santa and will he
> find the time to update squeaksource? ;)

I have some ideas :)

stef

Re: call for mcm support in Squeaksource

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 1:40 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

> MCM = monticello configuration maps (you can open a Monticello
> Configurations browser from the world menu)
>
> But the more interesting question is who is Santa and will he
> find the time to update squeaksource? ;)

I don't know, but perhaps this is "fixed" in new Monticello 1.6 and sourcetalk.

I would love to have this working on pharo :)

I see it's in milestone 3 o 4 I don't remember.

Cheers,

Mariano

I have some ideas :)

stef