call seaside component from Pier

dtrussardi@tiscali.it
Hi All,

I have write seaside component and register it with specific application link.

Now i'm interested to integrate this component on Pier site.

I have do it with the 'component' of Pier, and all work fine.

My question is:

    how i can define se the call to on specific seaside component is direct or from pier .

I'm interested to define it because when rendering component from pier the header section of the component  isn't required.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Re: call seaside component from Pier

Lukas Renggli-2
>     how i can define se the call to on specific seaside component is
> direct or from pier .
>
> I'm interested to define it because when rendering component from
> pier the header section of the component  isn't required.

I suggest that you create two subclasses of your component. One that
generates the heading, while the other does not. Like this you can
register/add exactly the component you need.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch