can I add a class to material design ?

Roelof
Hello,

I wonder if I can add a custom class to a material design card so I can
have a image on the left or a image on the top based on the dimisions of
the image.

Roelof

Re: can I add a class to material design ?

CyrilFerlicot

On Thu 14 Mar 2019 at 08:17, Roelof Wobben <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I wonder if I can add a custom class to a material design card so I can
have a image on the left or a image on the top based on the dimisions of
the image.

Hello,

MDL works the same way as Seaside. Cards have brushes that understand the #class: message.

Roelof

--
Cyril Ferlicot
https://ferlicot.fr