can I get Pharo7 release candidate images in PharoLauncher

can I get Pharo7 release candidate images in PharoLauncher

Ben Coman
I updated PharoLauncher by...
running ```ConfigurationOfPharoLauncher load```
then in settings clicked "Hard reset persistent state"

But I'm not seeing any of the release candidate images.
Should I be?

cheers -ben

Re: can I get Pharo7 release candidate images in PharoLauncher

demarey
Hi Ben,

Le 3 déc. 2018 à 12:41, Ben Coman <[hidden email]> a écrit :

I updated PharoLauncher by...
running ```ConfigurationOfPharoLauncher load```
then in settings clicked "Hard reset persistent state"

But I'm not seeing any of the release candidate images.
Should I be?

cheers -ben

I wanted to publish a new release of PL today but we have issues with the windows certificate.
To solve the problem quickly (waiting for the new PL release):
in your Pharo Launcher app, hit cmd+p to open monticello browser and load PharoLauncher-Core-TorstenBergmann.209

The new PL release solves this problem and externalize the definition of template sources.

Cheers,
Christophe

On Mon, 3 Dec 2018 at 22:06, Christophe Demarey <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Ben,

Le 3 déc. 2018 à 12:41, Ben Coman <[hidden email]> a écrit :

I updated PharoLauncher by...
running ```ConfigurationOfPharoLauncher load```
then in settings clicked "Hard reset persistent state"

But I'm not seeing any of the release candidate images.
Should I be?

cheers -ben

I wanted to publish a new release of PL today but we have issues with the windows certificate.
To solve the problem quickly (waiting for the new PL release):
in your Pharo Launcher app, hit cmd+p to open monticello browser and load PharoLauncher-Core-TorstenBergmann.209

The new PL release solves this problem and externalize the definition of template sources.

Thanks  Christophe.  That worked.  I needed to do "Hard reset persistent state" after loading the mcz.

cheers -ben