can I somehow test the contents of a package

can I somehow test the contents of a package

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list
Hello,

IM doing now this book to understand better the OOP side of Pharo :
https://books.pharo.org/learning-oop/

im now at the last challenge of the network-simulator and im stuck.

I want to test if the send package is really send back uppercase but I
cannot find a way to see the contents of the package in my test I have
made so far :
https://github.com/RoelofWobben/network/blob/master/NetworkSimulator-Tests/KANetworkTest.class.st#L145

Can anyone give me a hint how I can achieve what I want ?

Regards,

Roelof

Re: can I somehow test the contents of a package

philippeback
I have made some edits. Please check.
https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1yjAdoDnfoMvxGf9KG2RGedjXvNQdwOee&export=download
Archive password: 7777

Re: can I somehow test the contents of a package

Peter Kenny
Hello everyone

I have received this e-mail, and another one from Phil quoting the same download link in an entirely different context. I have not downloaded it, because I think there is something suspicious about it. Has anyone else any suspicions? Has someone hacked into my e-mail, or is it this list that has been hacked? Or am I just neurotic?

Peter Kenny

Re: can I somehow test the contents of a package

jgfoster
I got three emails in quick succession to widely different accounts. It is almost certainly the case that his account has been hacked.

> On Feb 14, 2020, at 1:05 PM, PBKResearch <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello everyone
>
> I have received this e-mail, and another one from Phil quoting the same download link in an entirely different context. I have not downloaded it, because I think there is something suspicious about it. Has anyone else any suspicions? Has someone hacked into my e-mail, or is it this list that has been hacked? Or am I just neurotic?
>
> Peter Kenny

This is spam from some hacker.

Replaced all passwords on my side and enable 2FA where not done yet.

Sorry for the noise.

Phil, the real one

On Fri, 14 Feb 2020, 22:05 PBKResearch, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello everyone

I have received this e-mail, and another one from Phil quoting the same download link in an entirely different context. I have not downloaded it, because I think there is something suspicious about it. Has anyone else any suspicions? Has someone hacked into my e-mail, or is it this list that has been hacked? Or am I just neurotic?

Peter Kenny

Re: can I somehow test the contents of a package

philippeback
For an hour or so.

I switched my email to Gandi a while ago and now this.

This email is 20 years old or so and never got this.

Seems contained now.

Sorry about that.

Phil

On Fri, 14 Feb 2020, 22:31 James Foster, <[hidden email]> wrote:
I got three emails in quick succession to widely different accounts. It is almost certainly the case that his account has been hacked.

> On Feb 14, 2020, at 1:05 PM, PBKResearch <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello everyone
>
> I have received this e-mail, and another one from Phil quoting the same download link in an entirely different context. I have not downloaded it, because I think there is something suspicious about it. Has anyone else any suspicions? Has someone hacked into my e-mail, or is it this list that has been hacked? Or am I just neurotic?
>
> Peter Kenny

Ben Coman
That link didn't work for me, so I used...

not sure if thats the best.

cheers -ben