can't edit any methods

Elliot Finley
I'm working on a project that I started in the Seaside-3.0-One-Click image (Mac OSX).

When Seaside 3.0.2 was released, I moved my project to a new 3.0.2 one-click image.  No problems.

When Seaside 3.0.3 was released, I moved my project to a new 3.0.3 one-click image.  Now I can't edit anything.  When I try, I get:

NonBooleanReceiver: proceed for truth. (how do I copy-n-paste the stack dump?)

moving my project = saving to FTP site via monticello and loading it into the new one-click image and loading the auto-test package.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Elliot

Re: can't edit any methods

hernanmd
2010/12/27 Elliot Finley <[hidden email]>:

> NonBooleanReceiver: proceed for truth. (how do I copy-n-paste the stack
> dump?)

That's because there is something like

'a non boolean' ifTrue: [ 0 ]

Ok, how to copy the stack dump/trace in Pharo:

Click in the "Debug" button.
Right button click in the messages list.
Click in "Mail out bug report"
Enter any e-mail address
And then you will see "Mister Postman", you may copy the stack trace
and paste it here.

Cheers,

Hernán

Re: can't edit any methods

Elliot Finley
Just for the record, I started with the Seaside 3.0.3 one-click image.  The only thing I load after that is my own project and auto-tester.  And after trying it again, it seems I can make a few edits and then it stops working.  But I'll try again and open a new window.

Also, loading auto-tester changes eCompletion to oCompletion in system-settings.