can't subscribe to mailing list

MarkPetersen
Hi,
Does anyone know why my colleague can't subscibe to the mailing list at:

http://wiki.cs.uiuc.edu/VisualWorks/vwnc+mailing+list

Seems to be down, but I personally am getting posts in my mail.
Is there another way to subscribe to this forum?  We're viewing forum through Nabble and attempting to subscribe through Nabble link to above vwnc mailing list.

Thanks.
Mark

RE: can't subscribe to mailing list

Terry Raymond
The wiki is down for an upgrade to make it more immune to
spamming.

The web page can still be viewed by viewing the cached page
at google. Just search on the vwnc mailing list url.

Terry

Terry Raymond
Crafted Smalltalk
80 Lazywood Ln.