can we remove TabbedPalette

Alain Plantec-4
Hi all,
I know it is used  by the Smacc GUI.
I can provide a new Smacc GUI implementation (old one is really messy)
any other good reason to keep TabbedPalette ?
thanks
Alain

Re: can we remove TabbedPalette

Stéphane Ducasse

On Jun 5, 2009, at 10:17 PM, Alain Plantec wrote:

> Hi all,
> I know it is used  by the Smacc GUI.
> I can provide a new Smacc GUI implementation (old one is really messy)
> any other good reason to keep TabbedPalette ?

no
Lukas already proposed a new UI for Smacc I believe.

Stef

> thanks
> Alain

Re: can we remove TabbedPalette

Alain Plantec-4
in pharoInbox: SLICE-TabbedPaletteRemoval-alain_plantec.4

alain

Stéphane Ducasse a écrit :

> On Jun 5, 2009, at 10:17 PM, Alain Plantec wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>> I know it is used  by the Smacc GUI.
>> I can provide a new Smacc GUI implementation (old one is really messy)
>> any other good reason to keep TabbedPalette ?
>
> no
> Lukas already proposed a new UI for Smacc I believe.
>
> Stef
>>
>> thanks
>> Alain

Re: can we remove TabbedPalette

Lukas Renggli
I recently fixed the SmaCC GUI to work in Pharo. I replaced the old
tabs with morphs from Polymorph, but the GUI is a mess indeed. Feel
free to commit your changes to the repository.

Lukas

On Sat, Jun 6, 2009 at 10:51 PM, Alain Plantec<[hidden email]> wrote:

> in pharoInbox: SLICE-TabbedPaletteRemoval-alain_plantec.4
>
> alain
>
> Stéphane Ducasse a écrit :
>>
>> On Jun 5, 2009, at 10:17 PM, Alain Plantec wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>> I know it is used  by the Smacc GUI.
>>> I can provide a new Smacc GUI implementation (old one is really messy)
>>> any other good reason to keep TabbedPalette ?
>>
>> no
>> Lukas already proposed a new UI for Smacc I believe.
>>
>> Stef
>>>
>>> thanks
>>> Alain

Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Lukas Renggli a écrit :
> I recently fixed the SmaCC GUI to work in Pharo. I replaced the old
> tabs with morphs from Polymorph, but the GUI is a mess indeed. Feel
> free to commit your changes to the repository.

Hi Lukas,
which repository ?
thanks
alain

> Lukas
>
> On Sat, Jun 6, 2009 at 10:51 PM, Alain Plantec<[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> in pharoInbox: SLICE-TabbedPaletteRemoval-alain_plantec.4
>>
>> alain
>>
>> Stéphane Ducasse a écrit :

>>> no
>>> Lukas already proposed a new UI for Smacc I believe.
>>>
>>> Stef

Re: can we remove TabbedPalette

I should get some time later today
        (right now painting painting painting the kitchen :), cutting our
garden edge...).
so read and write some stuff too.

Stef