cannot add repository in monticello

Fabrizio Perin-3
Hi,
I just tried to add a new repository in Monticello and I got an error:
the error is:

MessageNotUndestood: FileDialogWindow>>directoriesFor:

the repository I wanted to add was a directory. It seems to work in the case you want to add a HTTP repository.

The problem happen on the last Moose build (#830) and on a
Pharo1.4a
Latest update: #14331

downloaded from the pharo web site.

Cheers,
Fabrizio

Re: cannot add repository in monticello

Matias Garcia Isaia
Fabrizio,

can you confirm if it's the same issue that happens with
<http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=5292> ?

There's a slice there, maybe you can try if that fixes your problem.

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 3:02 PM, Fabrizio Perin
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I just tried to add a new repository in Monticello and I got an error:
> the error is:
>
> MessageNotUndestood: FileDialogWindow>>directoriesFor:
>
> the repository I wanted to add was a directory. It seems to work in the case
> you want to add a HTTP repository.
>
> The problem happen on the last Moose build (#830) and on a
> Pharo1.4a
> Latest update: #14331
>
> downloaded from the pharo web site.
>
> Cheers,
> Fabrizio

Re: cannot add repository in monticello

Fabrizio Perin-3
Hi,
the error described is different but surely related because I loaded the slice and yes, the problem was solved.

Thanks Matias.

Cheers,
Fabrizio

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
> I just tried to add a new repository in Monticello and I got an error:
> the error is:
>
> MessageNotUndestood: FileDialogWindow>>directoriesFor:
>
> the repository I wanted to add was a directory. It seems to work in the case
> you want to add a HTTP repository.
>
> The problem happen on the last Moose build (#830) and on a
> Pharo1.4a
> Latest update: #14331
>
> downloaded from the pharo web site.
>
> Cheers,
> Fabrizio

Re: cannot add repository in monticello

Camillo Bruni-3
so this works now?
otherwise I have to check the stuff again I changed

best
cami

On 2012-02-14, at 22:00, Fabrizio Perin wrote:

> Hi,
> the error described is different but surely related because I loaded the slice and yes, the problem was solved.
>
> Thanks Matias.
>
> Cheers,
> Fabrizio
>

> 2012/2/14 Matias Garcia Isaia <[hidden email]>
> Fabrizio,
>
> can you confirm if it's the same issue that happens with
> <http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=5292> ?
>
> There's a slice there, maybe you can try if that fixes your problem.
>
> On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 3:02 PM, Fabrizio Perin
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I just tried to add a new repository in Monticello and I got an error:
> > the error is:
> >
> > MessageNotUndestood: FileDialogWindow>>directoriesFor:
> >
> > the repository I wanted to add was a directory. It seems to work in the case
> > you want to add a HTTP repository.
> >
> > The problem happen on the last Moose build (#830) and on a
> > Pharo1.4a
> > Latest update: #14331
> >
> > downloaded from the pharo web site.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Fabrizio

Re: cannot add repository in monticello

Fabrizio Perin-3
As I said by loading in the image the slice

SLICE-Issue-5292-FileDialog-directoriesFor-CamilloBruni.1

It works.

Cheers,
Fabrizio