cant remove accept: method

SeanTAllen
Pharo 1.0

I have a class that has a method accept: that is no longer used.

When I go to remove it, I get the message:

Possible call to accept: in XXXX Browse?

If you do no, it doesn't remove the method.
If you do yes, you can only browse, not remove.

How can I remove the method short of filing out the class, removing the method
and filing the class back in?

Re: cant remove accept: method

SeanTAllen
Sorry.

I see that just plain old 'remove method' works, just not from refactoring menu.