card container

pdigonzelli
Hi all , I have a question about CardContainer.
Exists a method to enable or disable each of the pages (sheets ) in a Card
Container?.
TIA
Pablo

Re: card container

Ian Bartholomew-19
Pablo,

> Exists a method to enable or disable each of the pages (sheets ) in a
> Card Container?.

If you just want to allow/disallow user input the following seems to work
(using the ClassBrowserShell comment tab as an example)

cb := ClassBrowserShell show.

(((cb view viewNamed: 'cards') subViews) at: 3) disable

This prevents any user input.  Evaluating

(((cb view viewNamed: 'cards') subViews) at: 3) enable

reverses the process.  In this case you might also prefer to get some visual
feedback by going one level deeper ...

(((cb view viewNamed: 'cards') subViews) at: 3) referee disable

You can also get a bit more drastic by using show/hide rather than
enable/disable

Is that what you wanted?

--
Ian