catalog.pharo.org - 503 service is temporarily unavailable

catalog.pharo.org - 503 service is temporarily unavailable

Daniel BLANC
Hi All,

I don't know if you're aware of this but http://catalog.pharo.org/  returns a 503 service is temporarily unavailable.

BTW, If you need help for system administration, I'm willing to help and I can dedicate some time to it. Is there someone I can talk to about this ?

Thanks,
Daniel

Re: catalog.pharo.org - 503 service is temporarily unavailable

Stephane Ducasse-3
Thanks a lot daniel for the report.

On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 9:09 AM, Daniel BLANC <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I don't know if you're aware of this but http://catalog.pharo.org/  returns
> a 503 service is temporarily unavailable.
>
> BTW, If you need help for system administration, I'm willing to help and I
> can dedicate some time to it. Is there someone I can talk to about this ?
>
> Thanks,
> Daniel

Re: catalog.pharo.org - 503 service is temporarily unavailable

EstebanLM
fixed.
added also an autorestart job (checking every hour)

Esteban

> On 13 Sep 2017, at 09:22, Stephane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Thanks a lot daniel for the report.
>

> On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 9:09 AM, Daniel BLANC <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I don't know if you're aware of this but http://catalog.pharo.org/  returns
>> a 503 service is temporarily unavailable.
>>
>> BTW, If you need help for system administration, I'm willing to help and I
>> can dedicate some time to it. Is there someone I can talk to about this ?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Daniel

Re: catalog.pharo.org - 503 service is temporarily unavailable

Marcus Denker-4

> BTW, If you need help for system administration, I'm willing to help and I can dedicate some time to it. Is there someone I can talk to about this ?

The problem is that for now we are running on Inria servers where logins are restricted… for sure we will at some point move
somewhere else. If that happens, we will make a call for help for sys admin related tasks.

        Marcus

Re: catalog.pharo.org - 503 service is temporarily unavailable

Daniel BLANC
Thanks Esteban for fixing the issue. Thanks Marcus for the explanation, I understand the situation.