catalog will be down 1hr

EstebanLM
Hi,

I will apply some updates to catalog (backend, they will not be visible)

cheers,
Esteban

Re: catalog will be down 1hr

EstebanLM
ok, is up again :)

> On 21 Jun 2016, at 14:11, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I will apply some updates to catalog (backend, they will not be visible)
>
> cheers,
> Esteban

Re: [Pharo-dev] catalog will be down 1hr

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Thanks for taking care !

Any change you thought about this one: https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/17927/Pharo-Project-Catalog-should-be-served-with-optional-gzip-compression ?

> On 21 Jun 2016, at 14:53, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> ok, is up again :)
>
>> On 21 Jun 2016, at 14:11, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I will apply some updates to catalog (backend, they will not be visible)
>>
>> cheers,
>> Esteban

Re: [Pharo-dev] catalog will be down 1hr

SergeStinckwich
When informations in the catalog are updated ?
I made some modifications yesterday and apparently they didn't appear,
but maybe I just have to wait more :-)

--
Serge Stinckwich
UCBN & UMI UMMISCO 209 (IRD/UPMC)