change windows with keyboard

Mariano Martinez Peck
I would be very useful for me being able to switch between squeak windows (workspaces, class browsers, test runner, and so on) with the keyboard. Once I discover that using alt + narrows I could see all the windows little and the current one bigger. This use very useful. But now, neither in squeak or pharo works for me. I am using latest damien image for both of them under Linux.

Does someone know why now it doesn't work ?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Mariano

Re: change windows with keyboard

Gary Chambers-4
My fault. This stuff is handled by Polymorph. For some reason a cruicial method got recategorised and was therefore not packaged. Updating SqueakSource now...

Regards, Gary

Re: change windows with keyboard

ok I will do an update tomorrow morning

Stef