changing font size in Spec TreeModel or FastTable Tree

changing font size in Spec TreeModel or FastTable Tree

Peter Uhnak
Hi,

how can I change the font size of either (or both) Spec TreeModel or FastTable's tree?

The font size is by default taken from the StandardFonts defaultFont, but I see no option to change it anywhere for _a specific tree only_.

(Also odd that both use #defaultFont and not #listFont).

Thanks,
Peter

Re: changing font size in Spec TreeModel or FastTable Tree

stepharong
On Sat, 25 Feb 2017 14:23:21 +0100, Peter Uhnak <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> how can I change the font size of either (or both) Spec TreeModel or
> FastTable's tree?
>
> The font size is by default taken from the StandardFonts defaultFont,
> but I see no option to change it anywhere for _a specific tree only_.
>
> (Also odd that both use #defaultFont and not #listFont).

Yes this is sad.
I think that we pay the price to use a singleton.