changing the session timeout

sergio_101-2
i am finding the following problem..

i get into the website, and i start adding an article.. this might
take a little while. say half an hour to an hour..

when i finally hit "save" the article comes back as blank. i am
guessing that the session has expired while this was going on..

if i hit "back" i can get back to the text of the article and
copy/paste it back in.. but i don't like having to rely on this..

thoughts/ideas?

thanks!

--
----
peace,

http://www.CodingForHire.com
http://www.coffee-black.com
http://www.painlessfrugality.com
http://www.twitter.com/sergio_101
http://www.facebook.com/sergio101

Re: changing the session timeout

Lukas Renggli
> i am finding the following problem..
>
> i get into the website, and i start adding an article.. this might
> take a little while. say half an hour to an hour..

Now this is really not normal, see my other mail for possible causes.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch