chasing AnObsoleteFlaps

Nicolas Cellier
I tried this to get rid of AnObsoleteFlaps

Preferences dictionaryOfPreferences: (Preferences
dictionaryOfPreferences reject: [:e | e value isObsolete]).

Unfortunately, RequiredSelectors still has some references... Just too bad.

Re: chasing AnObsoleteFlaps

Stéphane Ducasse
I imagine that we can flush the caches.

Stef

On Nov 5, 2009, at 10:36 PM, Nicolas Cellier wrote:

> I tried this to get rid of AnObsoleteFlaps
>
> Preferences dictionaryOfPreferences: (Preferences
> dictionaryOfPreferences reject: [:e | e value isObsolete]).
>
> Unfortunately, RequiredSelectors still has some references... Just
> too bad.

Re: chasing AnObsoleteFlaps

Nicolas Cellier
Yes, but given all the Weak* things used, shouldn't they auto-flush ?

On Nov 6, 2009, at 7:21 PM, Nicolas Cellier wrote:

> Yes, but given all the Weak* things used, shouldn't they auto-flush ?

Yes I saw that too :)

stef