chooseFileName

Jeff Gray
If I type this into a a workspace and print it, after selecting a file I see a nil printed.
Is that obvious?
(Pharo 1.2)

UITheme exampleBuilder chooseFileName: 'Choose a transaction file' extensions: #('csv') path: '/home/jeff/Downloads' preview: nil

Re: chooseFileName

Stéphane Ducasse
me too

UIManager default chooseFileName: 'Zork' extensions: #('st') path: '' preview: nil

now

chooseFileNameIn: aThemedMorph title: title extensions: exts path: path preview: preview
        "Answer the result of a file name chooser dialog with the given title, extensions
        path and preview type.
        Answer nil or a filename."

but it does not look normal to me.