citezen-pier broken

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

Citezen-Pier does not seem to work anymore. The first thing I noticed is that it still relies on Rio for accessing the bib file. I guess we should update it to work with Filesystem.

Anyone happens to have an interest to work on it?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Some battles are better lost than fought."

Re: [Pharo-project] citezen-pier broken

Damien Pollet
Let's have a look during ESUG, it shouldn't be that difficult to fix :)