clean-up senders of isNotEmpty

giorgiof
Hi, Cincom...

(now that Alan is not more there, I don't know who to send...:))
Browsing the code, I found this method:

Store.Glorp.PundleVersionSelector>>buttonEnablement
(builder componentAt: #AcceptButton) widget isEnabled: mergeList list isNotEmpty

this reference #isNotEmpty instead of #notEmpty

because

isNotEmpty
"Compatibility message; please use the ANSI standard notEmpty instead."

^self notEmpty

just a clean up

ciao

giorgio

Re: clean-up senders of isNotEmpty

Kooyman, Les
I believe Alan still reads and responds in the Glorp mailing list.

Re: clean-up senders of isNotEmpty

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (SNN)

This is Store-specific though, so I doubt that he’d care much about it ;)

-Boris

I believe Alan still reads and responds in the Glorp mailing list.

Re: clean-up senders of isNotEmpty

Niall Ross
Dear Giorgio,
   created AR 66295 PundleVersionSelector>>buttonEnablement calls
non-ANSI isNotEmpty

             Yours faithfully
                   Niall Ross