cleaning ODE package

1 message Options

cleaning ODE package

stepharo
Hi

I started another pass on Math-ODE

     - rename x:t: into state:time: (characters are not that expensive
nowadays).
     - rename should: [] into assert: ()
     - (AB2Solver new) stepper: stepper; system: system; dt: dt.
         -> AB2Solver new stepper: stepper; system: system; dt: dt.

I'm wondering if I should prefix all classes with for consistency.
Ideally I would sya yes.

     - with the help of the great tool of mark rizun I rewrote all the
tests to use
     assert: instead of should: and assert: = to use assert:equals: so cool

Now with my modified version of versionner I can just release all the
packages in two clicks.

I will extract soon the matrix from DHB-numerical.