cleaning dirty packages

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

There are a number of dirty packages in the Moose image. Most of these are due to us loading packages with extensions that are now present in Pharo 2.0.

I removed:
- BDDExtensions as a prerequisite to Glamour because it is already present in the image
- I removed an Morph extension from Glamour
- I removed a couple of methods from Mondrian that were extending Behavior and CompiledMethod

There are still a couple left:
- Moose-TestResources is dirty for some reason I do not understand, but I suspect it has to do with the latest CategoryImporter tests. Yuriy, could you take a look?
- Object>>asMorph comes from Magritte and should be renamed to asMagritteMorph
- some extensions from Grease were adopted by Pharo

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Beauty is where we see it."

Re: cleaning dirty packages

stephane ducasse
>From that perspective, pharo would love to get the collection extensions done in Moose.
But we never got the time to look at them + test.
Now it would be a good move.
I will try to get some time for this task but if someone wants to do it it would be cool.
Stef